Flying Hot Pockets

Just short blurbs about my life, music, and all that I'm learning.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today was the first day of Kids Camp. It went very well for a first day. We had almost 40 kids there and the numbers always go up as the week progresses. It was great to see a lot of familiar faces (Johnny, Alex, James, Christian, Sierrah, etc.) and a ton of new ones. If numbers keep going up for Kids Club, affectionately referred to as K.O.W. (Kids on Wednesday), we're going to need some serious extra help. That is a completely different program and I love the way that it is set up. But, we will still need people there to help keep the kids together so that we can have some resemblance of order. I'm also getting anxious about bringing in new people, but I know that God knows who he wants at Southside to accomplish his purposes, his plans. It will be a fun year and I know that it is going to fly by fast...like a hot pocket. More on that to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home